I’m 4 months out for . What would be the downside of NOT getting an ? I SO do not want to. My understanding is that even a positive finding would result in “watch and wait” anyway. If absolutely necessary, couldn’t I do it in 6 months instead when I’m settled a little more in this traumatic new normal? I had a drop in speech recognition in my last (which is when they suggested an MRI) but I’ve been told the difference in speech probably had to do with hearing recorded speech instead of spoken speech in the most recent test, and over the ear instead of insert headphones in the most recent test. The MRI will be $1500, and I’ve spent thousands already, it’s LOUD, and I have been through so many treatments and fittings - i want a break.
You’re ignoring this member’s posts.



) is most definitely unpleasant, on recollection it still brings tears to my eyes… My Urologist was also a bit of a wit, I recall laying on the bed, hospital gown on, a nurse either side of the bed, (presumably to hold my hands) awaiting the Urologist to start, he came over to the bed, shook my hand warmly, and uttered these immortal words; “Hello Mr McAuley, my name is Mr Bond, I am pleased to meet you, YOU WILL NOT BE PLEASED TO MEET ME”
what an absolutely brilliant intro, but he was 110% correct… Cheers Kev